BC RCC FACTS
* It is a non-profit organization officially founded on April 10, 2001 as per Society Act (BC Laws) at the collective written agreement of its 9 founding members.
* The yearly Annual General Meeting (AGM) elects its leadership/ Board of Directors (BOD) members as per the Constitution.
* The number Board of Directors members has always been limited to 7.
* Any BC RCC member in good standing has a vote and can be elected in the BOD.
* Over the years the activities have been organized based on a department structure.
* Department heads would coordinate and report back to BOD.
Board of Directors (BOD) 2015-2016
BECOMING A MEMBER
Before deciding to join us please visit the following pages to learn more about our organization:
About us (main menu) for information about who we are (see sub-menu buttons):
- Mission Statement
- Contact us
- Never forget
Activities (main menu) for a list of our on-going activities (see sub-menu buttons):
Member Resources (main menu) for general details such as (see sub-menu buttons):
Information provided by Webmaster/ Moderator